Monday, March 19, 2007

nostalgic


He got this same outfit, the smaller one is the one that fit him (barely - it was big on him) when he was born. The bigger one is the one that fits him now. What a difference! Odd, too, that he got the same outfit in two different sizes...and I think he got them from different people. I cleaned out his dresser today and packed up all the stuff that doesn't fit him anymore so we can put it in the attic. It was a LOT of stuff! Luckily we got a good bit of clothes in larger sizes at my many showers so we still have plenty of things that fit him. We did go out and buy him some new jammies today. I'll post pictures tomorrow if I can find the time.

In other news, I have been having SERIOUS issues with my neck and shoulders. They have been sore and painful. Enough so that I actually took some Advil. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't take medication very often. I actually ended up taking some on two different days. The second time was at about 2am when I woke up with such pain in my shoulder that I couldn't go back to sleep. Poor Bob had to run to the store to get the Advil because we didn't have any. So anyway, I've realized that the pain is being caused by my wisdom teeth. They've been coming in for a few years and I've put off getting them extracted because it's never been a big issue, and it's very expensive even with insurance. It's to the point now that I have to get them out so I can function. Parts of my face go numb and I can't turn my head all the way to either side. I called the dentist today and they can't give me an appointment (for a cleaning...so I can get a referral to a surgeon) until mid April! That's CRAZY!! They could only get me in then because they had a cancellation. The next available appointment was in mid June! Are all dentists like that!? Oh well, I took the appointment and hopefully it will be ok until then.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Sean has the same thing with a few outfits that I liked so I have it in bigger sizes for when he grows! Hee hee!

Aileara said...

Braeden also has two of the same outfit - he's not quite ready for the bigger size yet (it's 12 month size), but it won't be long. I'm so very sorry about your wisdom teeth problem - been there and it's not fun stuff. You take care of yourself, and keep us posted.

Kolorful Kitchen & Home said...

Try another dentist, deary!

Paisley said...

O just got into size 3 diapers. It made me sad. They grow so fast!!! It's amazing.