Friday, April 13, 2007

I don't know what was wrong...

the past few days (since the 8th actually) I have been going to all my usual blogs but seeing NO updates! I thought that people were slacking off but I knew for sure that Robyn always always posts every day. I was going to leave a comment to see why there were no new posts there. Well anyway, today I finally figured out that for some stupid reason my computer wasn't loading the page fresh when I clicked the link. I had to go to each one and hit the "refresh" button to make it come up right. Stupid computer. So that's why there are so many comments from me on old posts! (sorry Robyn, most of them were to you) So it's nice to know that you didn't all fall off the face of the earth never to be heard from again!

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

I don't know what was wrong! I blog daily! I'm addicted to blogging. Is there help for people like me?? I also have a fiber addiction - must buy more yarn! Hee hee.

Have a good weekend!