Wednesday, April 11, 2007

poor sickly family!

We are all sick! Bob still has a cold and yesterday his neck was all stiff and messed up on one side. He couldn't turn his head to the right, and varely to the left. Meanwhile, Oliver has gotten the cold and is all snuffly and miserable...well maybe not miserable...but anyway today he's coughing and sleeping a lot. I had to go to the eye dr yesterday to check out my SERIOUSLY red eye that was super sensitive to light an dhurt when I moved it. Turns out I have a bacterial eye infection that is treatable only by antibiotic eye drops. Fun fun! For the first 2 hours I had to pot them in every 15 mintues, then every 30 for 4 hours, then every hour for six h ours, then every two hours for 12 hours. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night. Another things about taking antibiotics, even if they are eyedrops, is that it gets into the breat milk, so we've switched to formula until i'm done with the drugs. poor oliver, he hates formula!!! Luckily we had several cans that were mailed to us when he wass birn. Free formulas is cooool!!!!

sorry about any typos...i can'r put my contacts in so i cant seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

2 comments:

Aileara said...

Yikes, none of you are having much fun right now. Poor Bob with his cold and stiff neck, poor Oliver with his cold and lack of breast milk, and poor you with the eye infection. I can relate well to messed up eyes and the drops that go with them. I hope all of you are feeling better very soon.

Montreal Mama said...

Feel better soon!!! Everyone!!!