Friday, April 13, 2007

thank you!!

I forgot to mention that when you squeeze the beak of the duckie tub it quacks. Very funny! Although it scares the poor dog half to death.

Last night Oliver did something so cooooooool! He got up on his hands and knees like he was going to crawl!!!! He did it a couple of times but never actually went anywhere. I was so proud - I got a little misty.

He is getting very good at standing up holding onto things, too. He was standing by the couch holding onto the cushion all by himself a few days ago. He stood there for a good little while before his chubby little legs got tired and he had to sit down.

In other news, I get to go back to the eye doctor today for (hopefully) the last time. My eye is not red anymore and it doesn't hurt so hopefully he'll tell me I don't have to put anything else in my eye. Did I mention the ointment he gave me last time I was there? Have you ever put ointment in your EYE?? It's icky feeling and makes everything look even more fuzzy than it already does when I don't have a contact in. They laugh at me at work because I have to close one eye to see anything. It's odd though, up close I can see better without the contacts. Bob has been driving me to work and picking me up so I don' t have to drive...it's a good thing too because you lose your depth perception if you only use one eye.

Speaking of work, they just had inventory. What fun! The poor managers have been running around all over the place trying to find the "lost" merchandise. Poor Ken's all stressed out, as he is every inventory, and it does't help that we are still waiting to be audited.

Well, Oliver's waking up so time to go be suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper mommy!!!

No comments: