Wednesday, April 25, 2007

it's gone!

I went to look for breathable crib bumpers at USA Baby, but it was gone! It looked like it had been gone for a while. The last time we went there was when we were crib shopping and they were not very nice to us so we hadn't been back. Maybe that's why they went out of business. So instead we went to the new Dollar Tree that was right there. It was HUGE. They had EVERYTHING! I got a picture frame, a onsie, and some snack bowls with lids for Oliver. It was neat because they had all kinds of cute shirts and stuff for kids. No clothespins though. I can't find those anywhere. After we left there we went to Hamrick's since it's right there but their infant department is very pathetic. They only had a few outfits and nothing that I'd really put Oliver in. Oh well. We were out for a few hours so that was a few less hours to hang out all alone at the house.

Bob got up at 5 to get ready to leave for Atlanta. He got there around 11:30. I guess everything went well, I will see tonight when he calls me from the hotel.

No comments: