Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Great Eight

The rules:

1. Let others know who tagged you. (Thank you Louann)

2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.

3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.

4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

Ok here goes:

1. When I get sick I still like to snuggle my teddy bear. His name is David and I got him from my grandmother when I was a baby. He makes me feel better.

2. I like to wear Hawaiian shirts. I don't really wear much color except those.

3. I only wear patterned socks. I have 2 pairs of plain socks for emergencies - one black and one tan.

4. I would rather email or text than talk on the phone, that way I have time to revise what I said before I send it.

5. I hate looking at the ugly patched wall behind the computer when I sit here but I'm too lazy to move everything to paint over it.

6. I hate putting gas in the car. I let it get all the way down to where the light comes on before I'll do it. Even then sometimes I'll ask Bob to run to the store for something and while he's out will he put gas in my car?

7. I like root bear, but only out of a glass bottle. If it's in a plastic bottle or a cup it doesn't taste as good.

8. I never throw anything away. I have bunches of stuff that I know is trash but I just can't bring myself to get rid of it.

Ok there are my 8 random facts. I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to do it then leave a comment and I'll come read it.

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

I hate putting gas in my car too.I usually will pay the few extra cents for full service!

louann said...

Am the same with your #8. Nice to read your list and got to know you a bit more :)