Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ok I admit it!!

I cleaned up all that stuff because it was on my to do list, but getting the points was a bonus! What a motivator! Much thanks to Rachael for thinking it up/signing us up. I just remembered I have to take out the trash!

I got back my latest craft project but I left the camera in the car and since Oliver is asleep in the living room I am not going to go open the LOUD door to get it. It turned out so cool though, I can't wait to post pictures.

Now that Oliver is feeling better and Bob is almost better it is, of course, my turn to get sick. I can feel it in the back of my nose...stinking cold! I read last night (in Super Baby Food) that mangoes are antiviral! I had Bob pick one up last night so I can see if it will get rid of this cold before I get really sick. I hope it works!

I'm making Lima beans for Oliver today, and then later I'll make some Super Porridge from brown rice. I hope he likes it! I'm sure he will, the boy eats everything!

No comments: