Monday, July 23, 2007

working so hard

I worked really hard today getting the house cleaned up a bit. I did two loads of laundry, swept the kitchen, swept and mopped one of the bathrooms, one load of dishes, vacuumed the living room, hallway and playroom, and cleaned up the bedroom from vacation.

Meanwhile, Oliver is sick. Bob got a cold somehow the other day and he passed it on to Oliver. Needless to say he is not his usual happy self. He's cranky - he's got a runny nose - he has a little temperature. He's still eating like crazy though! In fact, he tried egg yolk for the first time tonight. He seemed to like it, he ate it all up. Yum yum!

I went out and got Super Baby Food today and started reading it. I'm really excited about making my own baby food now that Oliver can eat more solids. It's really informative about what to feed him and how to prepare it. I have been just steaming everything so far but there are lots of recipes in there. It also says approximately how much and how often to feed him - something that we've really been in the dark about so far. I'll keep posting about how it goes.

3 comments:

Aileara said...

Thanks for the link to "Super Baby Food". I'm going to grab a copy for Braeden - it looks like the type of book I've been looking for. I'm sorry Oliver's sick (and Bob too) - hope both your men are feeling better soon.

Kolorful Kitchen & Home said...

You are just trying to beef up your chore pints...admit it!

Kolorful Kitchen & Home said...

oops! I meant POINTS!