Thursday, May 08, 2008

Here it is!

I know I said I'd get this posted yesterday but it was a busy day yesterday with much running around town so I didn't get a chance. Anyway, here's the story with picture...

A few Saturdays ago Oliver and I went with our friend Cindy to the Mad Platter where you can paint your own pottery. I've been bunches of times but this was the first time for Oliver. I gave him an old T-shirt for a smock and picked out a plate for him to paint. My original plan was to let him paint a background and then put his handprint in the middle of the plate. Oliver had other ideas, though. About halfway through the painting he pointed to it and made the sign and sound for Zebra...then a little later he did zebra and elephant. Sooooo cute! Then he added some green and signed trees. I guess my little artist has a super imagination so I labelled the plate with what he said was on it. This is the finished product after being glazed and fired. What a super job!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mess Hazel Mom said...

can't get the picture to come up! Can't wait to see it though!