Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I get so caught up doing everything else..

It's been hectic around here. Not any more than normal I guess, but it seems I've had no time for anything. By the time the laundry is done and the dishes are washed, Oliver is in bed, all I want to do is flop onto the couch and veg out for a while before crawling into bed.

Oliver's been sleeping pretty well through the night most nights. I'm SOOOO glad! We are planning to move his bed into his room within the next few days.

He's been going on the potty pretty well, too. If I get him right after his nap he'll usually do it. He just loves waving bye bye to that pee!

Things I like lately:

Pennwood Puritanicals goat soap. We got some at the farmer's market last week and I just LOVE it. It smells so good and seems to be very moisturizing. I even use it on Oliver. They have some cute little gift baskets, too.

Mimi's Cafe - Yum! We had our monthaversary dinner here, it wasn't too pricey and the food was DELICIOUS! We even got dessert and it was sooo yummy. Before we left the manager came over and talked to us a little bit and since it was our first visit there (it's a new restaurant in Friendly Center) he treated us to a box of their muffins! 4 huge muffins of various flavors. Wow! What a treat - we'll definately go back.

The Mad Platter - Oliver and I, with Cindy, went here last week and I'll have a cute story with a picture later today or possibly tomorrow.

I have more to post but Oliver is awake now and we are putting the new "big boy" car seat in the car...fun fun!

No comments: