Monday, December 29, 2008

So much to update!

I have so much to write and so many pictures but there is just no time lately!! Oliver has another cold with a horrible cough. Wyatt is eating cereal and has tried sweet potato. Oliver is talking in sentences, complete whole sentences. Wyatt is rolling over tummy to back and from back to side (he can almost make it over!). Oliver helped pick out and decorate the Christmas tree...he also helped open everyone else's presents. Oliver loves tools and fixing things. We (with help from Uncle Digits and Aunt Ani) got him a tool chest for Christmas. His favorite is the drill. Wyatt got some squeaky blocks that he just loves to chew on. I can't wait to post pictures. When I do it will be JUST pictures unless there's an especially cute story to go with it.
We had a trip to WV recently, too. We all enjoyed seeing Mammaw and Pappy Lucian and Cheryl and Angie and their families. Pictures and maybe a story or two later
Bob is enjoying his break from school, we're having a little bit of relaxing. If we get the kids in bed at a decent hour we can watch a movie or something!...together!! It's nice to have some time together.
Bob's birthday is this Saturday. I don't know what we are going to do for it but we'll do something. He's 35 this year! I actually managed to get a Saturday off work for it.
I've been busy working and taking care of the house and the boys. Nothing is really new with me, I suppose. I have gained 5 pounds (maybe a bit more) over the holidays but I'll be losing that in '09 plus the last 5 that I gained with Wyatt.
Maybe when the boys go to sleep I can get those pictures posted!

No comments: