Saturday, January 03, 2009

Wyatt's 4 month checkup

I think I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to post this yet. Wyatt was 15 pounds even (50th percentile), 26.5 inches long (75-90th percentile) and his head was in the 50-75 th percentile but I can't remember the exact measurement. In all areas he is doing wonderfully. He did pushups for the doc, stood up holding onto my hands, grabbed stuff, followed the lights, turned towards sounds, all that stuff. He got two shots, the same two as last time, but without the hours of crying afterward...thank goodenss! She said to go ahead with veggies so that's why we tried the sweet potato and carrots. I think I'm going to hold off trying any more until he's six months old. I intend to make my own baby food like I did with Oliver but we'll see how that turns out. There's so little time!

He's rolling over more consistantly now, almost every time I put him on his belly he gets over on his back. He's also grabbing his feet a lot and rolling from his back to his side. He's chewing like a fiend on anything he can get his hands on. I'm hoping he's not teething but I think he probably is.

He's such a smiley happy baby...I guess we'll keep him

No comments: