Monday, December 01, 2008

Two firsts...

Bob got the exersaucer down from the attic yesterday. He thought Wyatt would be big enough to try it out and he actually did really well. He gets tired after about 5 minutes but he plays so hard while he's in there. His favorite toy on there is the book but I didn't get a picture of him playing with it.

Of course, Oliver wanted in on the action so he showed Wyatt how to play with everything...just like a big brother is supposed to.

When I got home I decided to try some rice cereal. It's still a few weeks before his 4 month birthday but he's good at holding his head up and he's so hungry! So anyway we tried it and he LOVED it. He spit out the first three or four spoons but after that he got the hang of it and he wolfed the rest of what I made. I only made a tiny little bit but I was pretty impressed anyway!


yummy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: