Wednesday, April 18, 2007

is this any good?

has anyone tried one of these? I want to try them but I'm afraid the mesh will break or that it will be too messy.

I get to have my wisdom teeth taken out next month! All four, plus one other tooth that they said I could either get out or get a root canal. Hmmm...hard choice. So May 25th I will be having a good old time at the dentist's office. I had my teeth cleaned on Monday and I only had one cavity despite my poor flossing habits. The hygienist was very impressed. After this it's Bob's turn to see a doctor. We take turns going to get things taken care of. I've been to the dentist and eye doctor this year and he hasn't been to any! So he can choose if he wants to go to the eye doctor or the dentist or get a physical.

1 comment:

Jennboree said...

I never liked them because they were too messy. Bella didn't like them because it was frustrating to her. She knew the good stuff was in there but all she could get was juice or bits!

Plus, I kinda think it prohibits learning the "pincher grasp". But I could be totally overthinking it :)