Saturday, April 21, 2007

The batteries on my camera are dead

I am so disappointed that I couldn't get a picture of Oliver in his Hawaiian shirt today. I tried, but the batteries died and I couldn't find any more. So I'll have to wash it and have him wear it again very soon! Thank you Aunt Rachael for the adorable outfits you got for him!!!!!

Bob is out with the boys tonight so I'm home all by myself. Oliver went to sleep - he only had a few very short naps today - and Jasper's in there to keep an eye on him. I'm sitting here blogging, but when I'm done I have no idea what I want to do. I'm tired, but I don't feel ready for bed yet.

Bob and Dolly came over today on their way home. They played with Oliver and Bob helped (my) Bob put in the new bathroom fan/light. It looks super! However the duct or vent or whatever goes straight out to the roof so this whole time the heat has been escaping like mad through that vent!! Hopefully with the new fan and stuff in place our gas bill won't be so outrageous next winter. We're still trying to figure out exactly what to do with the bathrooms. We know we want to get rid of the cabinet that goes between them, but other than that we have no idea. I'd really like more counter space in "my" bathroom. Well, more counter space in both would actually be a good thing.

We finally got rid of the old sofa. We tried to give it away but no one wanted it so Bob dropped it off in an apartment complex in the hopes that someone would pick it up and use it. It was a good sofa for a long time and I hate that it might just get thrown away. We just didn't have any room for it, though.

No comments: