Sunday, April 29, 2007

nothing new, really

Nothing new has happened in the last few days. Bob mowed the yard. I worked every day. Oliver's been sleeping in his bed. Bob and Oliver went to Raleigh today to visit Nanny and Pappy and Pappy Lucian and Mammaw. They got to see the new boat - I'm very excited about seeing it/riding in it, hopefully very soon.

Bob got Oliver some more puff things, this time sweet potato flavor. He eats them up! Which gets me thinking - when do I switch from stage 2 foods to stage 3? Anyone know?!?!?! I also have been giving him a few very little pieces of banana. He likes that too. I guess if he can chew then he can go to stage 3, right? I'm so confused!

I just finished eating Ben and Jerry's peanut butter cup ice cream. Yummy!

Oh yeah, I just started my first period since Oliver was born...nearly 8 months later!

1 comment:

Jennboree said...

You can start stage 3 onces he mashes his gums together as if chewing. Ava has already started eating lumpier foods and doesn't tolerate too much pureed stuff. I think she just wants to eat whatever big sister has!

Try freshbaby.com. It has a guide of when they can eat what.