Saturday, May 05, 2007

Oliver likes his blocks...


Here he is with the red one. It jingles when you move it. He likes to beat it like a drum. Below he's playing with another one in the set. What color is it Oliver? Wow, he knows it in 3 languages!!!

Anyway, I finished the kitchen and now my whole house is CLEEEEEEAN! No more C.H.A.O.S. here! (C.H.A.O.S. = Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) In fact, we had people over last night. Kyle and Cindy came over and hung out and had cheesecake after we ate at Tex and Shirley's. Bob and Kyle were going to go see Spiderman, but it was sold out! Not really suprising considering that it came out yesterday and everyone and their brother wanted to see it - and it was Friday night, too. Maybe they can go see it next week. Cindy and I were going to decorate some onsies for Oliver. I'm not saying how, you'll just have to wait and see. I'm not sure when I/we will be able to do it now but it's still on my to do list.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: