Friday, May 04, 2007

I finished the dishes and kitchen today. Vacuumed yesterday...now all I have to do is one or two loads of laundry and the whole house will be clean! I love having a clean house. Bob was very suprised when he got home yesterday and there were no clothes/shoes/toys laying on the floor/sofa/loveseat/chair. I think he also like being able to see the floor in the bedroom and bathroom. :)

Oliver is taking a nap, poor little grumpy boy. His top teeth are really bothering him. He keeps rubbing them with anything he can get his hands on. The teeth haven't actually broken through yet, but the gums are swollen. I gave him some teething meds and he went right to sleep. Poor baby. :(

After all our nice weather lately it was chilly yesterday - I turned the air off and opened the windows but then had to close them after about an hour because it was too cold. Then today it's cold and rainy. Good thing I didn't pack up all Oliver's pants...I almost did. Oh well at least the grass and flowers are getting watered.

I hear Oliver waking up but I wonder if I leave him for a minute will he go back to sleep. He was so tired. I guess not.

No comments: