Saturday, January 26, 2008

Potty time!

Oliver peed on the potty for the first time yesterday! It was right after his nap - he woke up with a dry diaper so we sat on the potty for a while to see what would happen. He sat there and played for about 20 minutes before he let loose and PEED ON THE POTTY! Most of it went outside the potty but I was proud anyway because he was sitting on the potty when he did it. He started to cry immediately after he peed but I gave him a hug and sang the "Oliver peed on the potty" song and he started laughing. HOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

YEY! I was warned by family members that potty training for boys takes longer than for girls. Sigh. Two children are boys... (if you didn't know - the new baby is a boy!)

Unknown said...

Yay for Oliver!!! I think it's time for us to put Vlad on the Potty he's had for months now. I'm so proud of you and Oliver!