Sunday, April 13, 2008

A very busy day...

Oliver woke up at 7:40 (a while after Bob) and I slept in until almost 9! Of course with all that extra sleep I had lots of energy so Bob and I...with a little help and a little hinderance from Oliver...started, and almost finished, our spring cleaning. I cleaned out the bedroom, emptied my dresser of regular clothes and replaced them with faternity clothes, swept and vacuumed my and Oliver's bedroom, washed a huge load of clothes (and folded and put them away!), washed the sheets, made the bed, swept the kitchen, did the dishes, stuffed the clean diapers, washed two toilets, two sinks, and one shower. Wow...I did a lot. Bob cleaned out his dresser and made a good will and a trash pile, cleaned off the back porch area, put up insulation on the back porch, hung up all his shirts, took out the trash and recycling, and straightened up the office a little.

All this was punctuated by two naps for Oliver, lunch, a nap for Bob, a npa for me, and a delicious homemade dinner. Ok dinner was only spaghetti and corn and applesauce but it was GOOD. Needless to say we are all exhausted, but not too exhausted to go to the zoo tomorrow...weather permitting of course!

No comments: