Sunday, May 13, 2007

How I spent my first official Mother's Day...

Part of the day was spent painting the first coat in the dining room. Great color, don't you think?!?! It makes a huge difference in how the room looks. I can't remember if this happened before or after we went shopping. We went to Garden Ridge to find some stuff that I need/want - although I was given a little bit of money to spend I only ended up spending $10. I got some flowers, some tomato seeds, and a cute little turtle garden ornament. We went to Home Depot, too, to get the buckets in the last picture. After we went shopping we went to Mi Pueblo - my absolutely FAVORITE restaurant. Oliver wasn't terribly well behaved while we were there so we didn't stay long. All the waiters loved him, as usual! After we got home we hung out for a while and then I started on my other project. The one that involves the buckets in the last picture here. I won't tell you what I did, but I'm very excited to see the finished product!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: