Monday, May 14, 2007

no ear infection...

My motherly paranoia took over today and I called the Dr's office because Oliver keeps grabbing his left ear. I know I know - this is something they do when they're teething - but he was doing it a lot and crying. Anyway we went down and they checked him out and he's fine! Just teething!

Speaking of teething, I can't chew! I think I bit my gums between my right wisdom teeth and it's all swollen and hurts like the dickens. I can't close my jaw all the way so I have to eat all soft food so I can mush it up with my tongue instead of my teeth. This sucks! Only 1.5 weeks until those stinkers get pulled, though.

I had so much dye left over from Olivers shirts that I went out today and got some white t-shirts for me. I'm going to dye them tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to take pictures afterward.

1 comment:

Jennboree said...

Ahhh...teething. And yes, he may very well run a fever or have loose stool while those suckers are comin' in. Doesn't matter what those doctors say otherwise!