Monday, June 11, 2007

5 things...

I've been tagged!

What were you doing 10 years ago? (5 things)
1. graduating high school
2. learning to drive
3. living in asheville
4. being very shy
5. getting my first job

Snacks You Enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. ice cream
3. potato chips with french onion dip
4. baby carrots
5. popsicles

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
1. The Itsy Bitsy Spider
2. I'm going to love you forever (randy travis)
3. when you say nothing at all
4. almost all Elvis songs
5.

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
1. Charity
2. Investments
3. Odd things like fill random people's yards with lawn flamingos for a day...the flock was just passing through!
4. Pay for Oliver to go to college
5. pay off all my bills!

Five bad habits
1. Cracking my knuckles
2. biting my fingernails
3. eating too much ice cream
4. blogging too much
5. driving too fast

Five Things You Like To Do:
1. read
2. blog
3. play with my family
4. camping
5. sleep!

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
1. tube top
2. skinny jeans
3. platform shoes
4. underwire bra
5. glasses

Five Favorite Toys (My son’s toys)
1. Lincoln logs
2. legos
3. play dough
4. bubbles
5. linka dinkas

this was fun! I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to do it then go ahead. Let me know if you do so I can read it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Itsy Bitsy Spider...yeah, I know that lyric, too. :D My son's fave song, actually.

Great list...

It's nice tagging you.