Sunday, June 10, 2007

you could win!!!

MamaKanga is giving away a $75 gift certificate! Check out the contest at Adventures in Babywearing to see how to enter.

There are so many beautiful things to choose from that it's so hard to decide what I would use the certificate on if I won. After browsing for a while I decided on the Gypsy Mama Bali Baby Breeze Wrap. I've wanted a wrap for a long time (since before Oliver was born) and we just haven't been able to work it into the budget. This one looks like it's good for summer or winter wear and easy to use. They also fold up very compact when not in use! Even if I don't win I might have to save up my extra money to get this. Also, if you spend $35 or more (and you live in the US) then shipping is free! You can't beat that!!

Be sure to read the benefits of wearing a baby!

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thanks so much for the great link to the contest!!

Steph