Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tag! you're it!

I just did something very similar to this, so I tried not to use the same answers as last time.

“INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1. Ms Mamma
2. Relaxed Parents
3. SusieJ.
4. 3 Boys and a Lady
5. Yadda Yadda Blog Blog

“Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)”

1. Knitting Mama
2. Rachael
3. Drea
4. Anything Said
5. Sarah

Now for the fun part — the questions:

“What were you doing 10 years ago?”

graduating high school, learning to drive

“What were you doing 1 year ago?”

getting a big belly, enjoying being pregnant

“Five snacks you enjoy:”

1. Chips
2. cookies
3. fruit
4. baby carrots
5. pudding

“Five songs to which you know all the lyrics”
(I totally drew a blank here, but fill them in!)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

“Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:”

1. Buy the Walkup family farm
2. travel all over
3. get a Porshe Boxter S
4. NOT WORK!
5. buy a boat so I could go fishing all the time

“Five bad habits:”
1. staying up too late
2. I worry all the time
3. not picking up after myself
4. not eating leftovers
5. driving too fast

Five things you like doing:

1. Writing on my blog
2. taking naps
3. improving my house
4. planting flowers
5. Taking Pictures

Five things you would never wear again

1. baggy t shirts
2. stirrup pants
3. thongs!
4. Blouses with shoulder pads
5. anything too small

“Five favorite toys:”

1. my camera
2. bike
3. car
4. gardening tools
5. easy bake oven

2 comments:

louann said...

OMG! I forgot all about stirrup pants!!!! Funny :D

Anonymous said...

I remember that easy bake oven!! Now that I have all boys -- it don't think I'll get to use it again. And stirrup pants -- they hurt my feet!